Ron Douglas’ book: AMERICA’S MOST WANTED RECIPES AT THE GRILL arrived at my door and I immediately flipped through it to see which recipe I would make first. 330 pages of tasty looking recipes that I could choose from. As I looked closer, I realized that these were re-created recipes from famous restaurants that we Americans love to eat at! Everything is in alphabetical order from A&W to Wendy’s. I looked for my favorite restaurants and sure enough, Cheesecake Factory is represented! Along with Chipotle, Bonefish Grill, Panera, Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, you name it. THIS IS GREAT! But wait..do I need a grill? I don’t have one, so I used my stove top grill. I believe it worked just as good.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED: (Feel free to add other favorite veggies of yours if you can’t resist!)
HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1) Put the grill on medium, let it start warming up.
2) Toss the chicken in vegetable oil (or olive oil) Mix the salt, coriander, and cinnamon together and sprinkle on each side of the chicken.
3) Grill the chicken for about 10 minutes per side, or until it’s no longer pink in the center. Once it’s done and cooled, cut it into cubes.
4) Put the lettuce in a bowl and toss with the dressing. Cut and add veggies/dried fruit and mix!
5) Place the salad on a plate and add the tasty chicken!
Eat healthy, eat fun!
In the book, AMERICA’S MOST WANTED RECIPES AT THE GRILL there are burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, BBQ sauces, grilled salmon, wraps, pastas, salsa recipes, and the list goes on! I can’t wait to make the next recipe and share it with you.
Ron Douglas is the founder of the #1 copycat recipe website, recipesecrets.net. You can order this book and others like it at Simonandschuster.com
Thanks for reading my review!