An easy recipe, and a tasty dish!
What you will need:
8 oz beef sirloin, cubed
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
Red bell pepper (I also used green pepper and onions)
Metal or bamboo skewers (Soak bamboo in water first)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1) Mix the cubed beef with the teriyaki sauce and marinate for at least 4 hours.
2) Allow the meat to slightly brown, then put in fridge to cool off.
3) Cut the peppers (and whatever else you have) into 1 inch pieces.
3) Let the stove top grill heat up on medium low.
4) Make the kabob basting sauce, mix with meat, peppers, and salt/pepper.
5) Thread skewers with the meat and vegetables.
6) Place the kabobs on the grill, basting regularly with leftover sauce.
A great side pairing choice: Baked sweet potatoes
What will you add to the skewer? Cherry tomatoes? Pineapple? Leave your suggestion in the comments below!